Top 10 Reasons To Book Grumpy Old Men
1. Grumpy Old Men is all about making events atmospheric and memorable.
2. Relive the great songs of the 70s, 80s and more, with a totally live, totally authentic sound.
3. Grumpy Old Men has a flexible lineup, with guest musicians available, all with more than 30 years’ experience.
4. Since 2006, we’ve played hundreds of gigs throughout South East Queensland – venues, pubs, private parties, corporate events, charity gigs, wedding receptions and divorce parties. We’ve even done wakes.
5. Depending on your requirements, we can provide a full electric rock show or a more modest semi-acoustic show. Our extensive PA system and lighting equipment is totally scalable.
6. The band’s repertoire includes songs from great Australian bands of the 70s and 80s, such as Daddy Cool, Australian Crawl, Mondo Rock, AC/DC, INXS, the Sunnyboys and The Angels. We also cover The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Pink Floyd and world renowned rock acts, such as Bad Company, Lynrd Skynrd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Elvis and Joe Cocker. We also play songs by Prince, Tracy Chapman, Ben Harper, George Ezra, and The Black Keys.
7. Grumpy Old Men is the band that keeps on giving! We play the songs you want to hear. You can dance and sing along with songs you know and love.
8. We make every effort to ensure that your function is 100% worry free, by making sure our involvement is friendly, professional, and super-efficient.
9. Despite our name, with Grumpy Old Men there is no stress.